TEA Releases the District IMA List

TEA released a letter today that includes a link to the list with the school district’s Instructional Materials Allotment for the next two years. They are releasing 70% of the two-year allotment in 2011-2012 and will release the remaining 30% in 2012-2013. School districts can carry forward any balances into the next school year. TEA is working on an expanded IMA section on their website.  TCEA has resources available on our website as well.


About Jennifer Bergland

Director of Government Relations at the Texas Computer Education Association
This entry was posted in Budget, Instructional Material Allotment and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s