Monthly Archives: August 2011

TEA Releases the District IMA List

TEA released a letter today that includes a link to the list with the school district’s Instructional Materials Allotment for the next two years. They are releasing 70% of the two-year allotment in 2011-2012 and will release the remaining 30% … Continue reading

Posted in Budget, Instructional Material Allotment | Tagged , | Leave a comment

IMA Resources on tcea.org

New resources that will help wade through the new Instructional Materials Allotment(IMA), are now located on the new TCEA website. You can find more information on the following topics related to the IMA: Uses Funding Decision Making IMA Process Frequently … Continue reading

Posted in Budget, Instructional Material Allotment, TCEA, Technology Allotment | Tagged , , , | Leave a comment

K-12 Databases New Pricing Structure

Susanna Garza, the Coordinator for Instructional Technology and Media for ESC 20, released information regarding the K-12 Databases on August 2.  The K-12 Databases are online resources that have been provided for Texas school schools at no cost to the … Continue reading

Posted in Budget, Curriculum, Instructional Material Allotment | Tagged , | Leave a comment